5. Borrowers who decide to “go a different route” after you spend 20 hours sourcing their hard to finance loan
4. Loan applicants unable or unwilling to provide financial statements
3. Borrowers who conceal a low priced loan offer they have in pocket and only reveal it once you’ve secured a slightly higher priced loan offer for them.
2. Lenders who claim to be direct lenders but after you submit a loan to them discover they are actually disguised mortgage brokers
1. Borrowers who can’t commit by themselves and need to have the approval of an “advisor” whose previous bad advice got them in the bad financial position their now in. Please let me know any I missed!