How It Works
Each loan approved and funded is owned by a separate series of a Texas Series Limited Liability Company, Private Mortgage Investments, LLC. You become a limited member of the series of the LLC. The amount of your investment in relation to the amount of the note represents your ownership interest in the Series LLC and hence the note. The interest paid by the borrower, less a small servicing fee usually 1% which is fully disclosed prior to investment, is paid each month to the investor in direct relation to the size of his investment in the particular note. Please note our Investors
- Fill out the short investor application and provide information to show you are an accredited investor.
- You will be notified of your acceptance as an accredited investor and you will be given access to current high yield mortgage investment opportunities, and will be able to download our Private Placement Memorandum.
- You can browse current opportunities, when one or more fit your criteria, download the supporting documentation.
- You can contact us anytime with any questions, or to discuss any loan investment opportunity. We share all the information we have with you.
- When you have made a decision to invest, just tell us the amount of your investment in that loan If your desired investment amount is available we will confirm. If a lesser amount is available you will be notified.
- You will be able to download Private Mortgage Investments, LLC Series Operating Agreement and Subscription Agreement. Fill out and sign Subscription Agreement and upload.
- When the loan is ready to close wire the money.