5. A list of loan requests copied and pasted from Scotsman Guide with the broker adding a note to include 3 points for his “referrals”.
4. A loan request for a 12 unit apartment building that was owned by a LLC that had 8 other LLCs in the current ownership chain
3. The past three years profit and loss and balance sheet for a shopping center that lost its tenants last year and was torn down, with a request that we finance based on past income.
2. A loan request for a golf course that was closed due to toxic waste wanting financing to “explore” the possibility of creating a SFR subdivision
1. A loan request in which the borrowers personal financial statement was provided that showed a net worth of over $1 billion but only $1,000 in liquid assets. You CAN’T make this up!