What Are They Thinking?
Recent Questions From People Wanting a Commercial Loan
10. “If you make me a loan can I sell it?
9. “Do you care what kind of dog I adopt?”
8. “I sold the property, but not all the way. Is that okay?”
7. “Why would you hold money in escrow for repairs? Once I get the loan I can do anything I want with the money. It’s my money.”
6. “Do I have to get my credit score over 500 to get a loan?”
5. ”It says you lend nationwide. Does that include all 50 states or just the 13 colonies?”
4. “Can I get a loan if I don’t have a name?”
3. “I Need to know the exact credit score I need to get a loan. I don’t want to pay too many bills unless I have to.”
2. I’m buying an apartment building with 6 loans. I’ll let you lenders decide who gets 1st lien position.”
1. If I don’t need the money, how much would you lend me?”
You can’t make this up!
Private Mortgage Financial Partners is always seeking to build long-term relationships with Commercial Mortgage Brokers who approach every loan as a successful professional. Check our new website to see the commissions we have paid commercial mortgage brokers in the last six months.
As True Hard Money Lenders, our loans are 1 – 2 years, with interest only payments.
3 – 4 points origination fee. No application fee and no due diligence fee. Borrower pays for MAI appraisal. Most of our loans are brought to us by mortgage brokers or financial intermediaries. Their fees are included in title company instructions and appear on closing statement.
Examples of Property
- Apartment Complex
- Office Building
- Automotive Repair Shop
- Office – Warehouse
- RV Park
- Bowling Alley
- Camp Grounds
- Retail Center
- Retail – Single Tenant
- Convenience Store
- Gas Station
- Golf Course
- Water Park
- Industrial Manufacturing Facility
To submit a loan request, visit our website, www.pmfpartners.com, click on “APPLY NOW” and complete the online application. No credit check or detailed application forms are required and we can usually render a decision in 24 hours.
Learn more details or to discuss a possible commercial mortgage contact us, Private Mortgage Financing Partners.